Our Revenue Management team has over 90 years of experience in hotel revenue management. The team has worked with almost every major brand and independent hotels & resorts. They have led hotels through renovations, re-brandings, grand openings, and unfavorable economic conditions. No matter what your hotel’s story is, Revenue Management at SHR can help ensure it is a lasting one.
Our team boasts an impressive list of certifications including HSMAI’s Certified Revenue Management Executive, Hotel Revenue Management Certified from eCornell, and more, so you can be sure you are getting the best in the business. We also know that the industry, market conditions, and technology are constantly changing, so we make ongoing training a priority.
We have created best in class reporting tailored to your hotel so you get a clear picture of every aspect of your hotel’s revenue strategy. Through our relationship with Smith Travel Research, we can also offer you discounted STR reports, which provide you current performance metrics in your competitive set.
Our Monthly Scorecard is a quick snapshot of your hotel’s performance. We will also work with your hotel to create customized reports based on your needs and requirements.
When you work with SHR, we will match you with one of our Area Directors of Revenue Management who will actively support your hotel’s revenue strategy. Typically this includes:
- Dedicated weekly revenue strategy call with hotel team
- Review and analysis of pricing strategy and results
- Review and analysis of distribution strategy and results
- Manage of relationships with OTA market managers
- Monitoring of online reputation comments and scores
- Read and evaluate discipline related brand communication (if applicable)
- Group displacement analysis
- Forecast, budget, and long term strategy oversight
- Formal monthly scorecard to highlight performance
Your revenue manager will also be available for adhoc or atypical business evaluations and will provide additional strategy support and strategic advice related to evaluating significant changes in market mix, long range forecasting, and budgeting.