Consortias can help your hotel increase its distribution and gain a better share in the market. And when you partner with the SHR Consortia team, you can rest assured that your consortia season will be a successful one.
Your hotel will be listed in each program directory and website, and will have a special rate access code through the global distribution system, helping your hotel get noticed by your target audiences.
Greater Booking Potential
Travel agents look first at participating hotels when selecting the right property for their clients, giving you more chances at increasing your booking.
These same travel agents generally make higher than average daily rate bookings, helping to turn your increased bookings into genuine revenue increases.
New Marketing Opportunities
Each program contains several opportunities to generate exposure, eventually leading to increased revenue.
- An assigned team to respond to RFPs on your behalf
- Lanyon license and direct access to all consortia RFPs
- Assurance that your Lanyon property profile and consortia rates are accurately set for bids
- Release and response to all selected consortia programs on your behalf
- Centralized program invoicing—all programs, one invoice
- Data management and rate mapping in global distribution system or Windsurfer® CRS for all consortia rates submitted
- Extended enrollment windows, allowing you extra flexibility
Ready to Find Your Best Distribution Strategy?
Contact our sales reps, and they’ll walk you through a personalized demo of solutions, tailored to help you grow your hotel business. Learn how to maximize your distribution channels and optimize your revenue management by taking full advantage of our decades of experience in the hospitality industry.Contact Sales
Not Convinced Yet?
Check out our library of hospitality industry resources, including recorded webinars, whiteboard sessions with hospitality experts, and videos of SHR clients sharing how they’ve overcome some of their toughest challenges.Learn More