WHY CONNECT VIA WINDSURFER TO GDS?
- Position your hotel in front of travel agents who book over $10 billion in hotel revenue per year, and who generally make higher-than-average daily rate bookings
- Get greater exposure for your property through public, negotiated, and Consortia business
Greater Booking Potential
- Become the preferred choice of travel agents as they select the right properties for their clients
- Use a global platform reaching over 700,000+ travel agents as the preferred method for negotiated and Consortia corporate business
- Enjoy distributed public, negotiated, and Consortia rates
- Get listed in each program directory and website with a special rate access code via GDS
- Enjoy special imagery to display your hotel in its best light
- Receive updated product information in real-time
- Reap the benefits of reaching a larger guest audience via GDS preferred status with travel agencies for booking corporate travelers
THE POWER OF GDS
Amadeus connects with 421,000+ unique hotel properties, and brings independent and small-chain hotels to the multi-GDS and online travel community.
Sabre GDS system is the connect between travel service buyers and sellers. The system is supported by 125,000 hotels, and is connected to more than 400,000 travel agents worldwide who serve end-clients.
Travelport-Galileo and WorldSpan
Over 650,000 hotel properties connect through Travelport, i.e., Galileo and WorldSpan, to travel agencies in over 180 countries, delivering branded content and targeted promotions to global travel buyers.
Case Study | Wine Country Inn & Cottages
SHR platforms have helped the Inn to reinvent their guest booking methods, as well as complement their new property management system (PMS) capabilities. “For instance, right now, our PMS will not allow us to build dynamic packages where your price fluctuates off your BAR rate,” explained Corrina. “We go around this by using the add-on feature in Windsurfer.”Learn More
[Webinar] Putting GDS to Work for Your Hotel
See our GDS experts answer viewer questions on what GDS is and how hotels can use it to their advantage.Watch Recorded Webinar
Balancing Your Hotel Software Stack
VP of Product, Estella Hale shows you how you can achieve balance in your hotel technology toolset.Read the Blog
[Case Study] Vagabond Inn
Learn how Vagabond Inn achieved an increase in mobile bookings by more than 1,600%.Read the Case Study
Ready to Find Your Best Distribution Strategy?
Contact our sales reps, and they’ll walk you through a personalized demo of solutions, tailored to help you grow your hotel business. Learn how to maximize your distribution channels and optimize your revenue management by taking full advantage of our decades of experience in the hospitality industry.Contact Sales
Not Convinced Yet?
Check out our library of hospitality industry resources, including recorded webinars, whiteboard sessions with hospitality experts, and videos of SHR clients sharing how they’ve overcome some of their toughest challenges.Learn More