Powerful Data for Improved Strategies
For revenue leaders who struggle to access and compile the data they need to drive hotel revenue, SHR Rzr business analytics and in-depth reporting brings you the information you need to stop wasting time on spreadsheets and start focusing more on strategy.
WHY SHR RZR?
- Valuable from day one
- Online dashboard
- History and pace reports
- Market segment, channels, accounts, geo, daily and monthly pace
- Drill-down to reservation level data by segment, channel, rate code and room type
- Interactive reporting
- Daily refresh
- Onboarding in 7-10 days
- High ease of use for General Managers, DOS, Sales Managers, and Revenue Managers
THE DATA YOU NEED
- View your data by stay date, not check-in or check-out
- Future pace comparison is to same-time-last-year for more accurate forecasting and strategy choices
- Detailed length-of-stay and booking window data
- Daily Pace Report replaces time spent on manual spreadsheets with on-the-books, pace, actuals, and pick-up, all viewable by major market segment, on a day-by-day basis, all on one screen
THE SUPPORT YOU EXPECT
- Easy onboarding
- Training in 60 to 90 minutes, one-on-one with your hotel
- A dedicated account manager
- Available Q&A
READY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RZR BUSINESS ANALYTICS? CONTACT US!
Need a Hard Copy of this Info?
Download the data sheet for SHR Rzr Business Analytics and ReportingDownload for Free
Learn more with these valuable resources.
Why Most Hotels Don't Meet Integration Goals
Learn how to buck the trend in episode #2 of "The Hotel Tech Podcast."Hear Recording
Your Hotel Needs Market Segmentation
Get a clear understand of where your business comes from.Read More
Hotel Ignacio Case Study
Learn how we helped Hotel Ignacio get more customer focused.Read Case Study
Ready to Find Your Best Distribution Strategy?
Contact our sales reps, and they’ll walk you through a personalized demo of solutions, tailored to help you grow your hotel business. Learn how to maximize your distribution channels and optimize your revenue management by taking full advantage of our decades of experience in the hospitality industry.Contact Sales
Not Convinced Yet?
Check out our library of hospitality industry resources, including recorded webinars, whiteboard sessions with hospitality experts, and videos of SHR clients sharing how they’ve overcome some of their toughest challenges.Learn More