Catch the Wave
Why catch the wave? Because you need a Revenue Management system you can control, not one that controls you.
Offering the best of AI with a human touch, Wave lets today’s Revenue Managers break free from having to solely trust the ‘black box’ they are normally bound to by other revenue management systems.
With its unique Strategy Builder tool, Wave brings revenue managers AI models that can be adjusted to fit your hotel’s particular strategy, while allowing for more transparency in pricing recommendations—so you can get back to running your hotel.
WHO CAN USE WAVE?
- Hoteliers who may not be using an RMS, and who need a revenue management strategy
- Hotels that need a more intelligent RMS workspace for deployment of revenue strategies
- Any size hotel struggling with the ability and resources to effectively analyze and execute on their data
With the current Covid-19 situation, historical data is no longer a key factor for Forecasting, for that reason SHR Wave™ RMS has adapted its learning process to take into consideration in which period we stand in order for the algorithm to give more importance/weight to more recent data sources rather than historical data and then select the optimal forecasting model that works best without historical data.
- Provide automated forecast demand using non-linear calculations for price elasticity
- Produce highly-accurate forecasting and pricing recommendations through to ‘day to arrival’
- Use AI-powered number crunching, providing more and better calculations than manual RMS processes
- Includes an override feature for hoteliers to stay in control of their strategy
- Allows hoteliers to set a variety of controls/limits on rate metrics
- With this unique functionality, revenue managers can take control of optimizing their strategy
- Allows some customization by combining your property’s best strategy with the power of AI pricing
- Puts the right data at your fingertips in one click, in one report, eliminating the need to export multiple sets of data
- Reports can be set from manual to automated when needed, providing quicker insights
- Choices include pace and pick-up reports that drill down to rate code levels
- For example, if F&B is bringing in a large amount of money, the group displacement feature will recommend rates that will take that into consideration
Case Study | The Georgetown Inn
The Georgetown Inn reports that Windsurfer is the number one source of revenue for their hotel now. In fact, they set a revenue record in 2015, and again in 2016. “It’s the different way we’re doing things now because of the system,” Dave said.Learn More
Optimize Revenue Management
When revenue management is under control, good things start to happen.Learn More
Balancing Your Hotel Software Stack
VP of Product, Estella Hale shows you how you can achieve balance in your hotel technology toolset.Read Blog Post
Webinar: Harnessing the Power of OTAs
Go beyond the booking, and turn your online travel agencies into a hybrid tool for your hotel.Access the Recording
Ready to Find Your Best Distribution Strategy?
Contact our sales reps, and they’ll walk you through a personalized demo of solutions, tailored to help you grow your hotel business. Learn how to maximize your distribution channels and optimize your revenue management by taking full advantage of our decades of experience in the hospitality industry.Contact Sales
Not Convinced Yet?
Check out our library of hospitality industry resources, including recorded webinars, whiteboard sessions with hospitality experts, and videos of SHR clients sharing how they’ve overcome some of their toughest challenges.Learn More